Thursday, November 29, 2012

I did it. It is 10:55pm on November 29, 2012 and I have just finished NaNoWriMo with a word count of 50,252. I must say that I have never written so much in such a short period of time. I want to thank my daughter Dustin for plugging away at it with me and challenging me all the way. We would set goals for each other and race toward them. We carried each other over the finish line. And most of all I want to thank my wife DeeDee for her neverending encouragement and support. At times when I would want to give up and quit she was always there to encourage me to get back in and write. And I want to thank God for the blessed talent He gave me to do this little thing and enjoy it all the way. Now on to revision and publication.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Thanks for all the help and encouragement you gave me as well. We rocked it this year!

    Hey, remember that lady's plan for revision you sent me once, the one who wrote about knitting? We need to pull that up and look over it again because she had some really good ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is: http://www.yarnagogo.com/blog/2011/11/how-to-revise-your-novel.html

    And can you take off the dumb verification thing I have to fill out before I post a comment? I hate those things.

    ReplyDelete